I could not post this Thursday. Apologies to all my mighty followers. The sniffles defeated me and my palate this week. You can find solace by voting for my brilliant foray into Sherlockian wine tasting: A Study of Scarlet: A Red Wine “Conundrum” #MWWC6 by clicking over to the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge:Normal operations will resume Monday, with a new post covering our EU Austerity Drinking Tour’s time in Bordeaux. And don’t forget to visit next Thursday for a wild and wacky wine review.
Time to curl back into bed.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Thirsty Thursday: Chalone, Gavilan, Chardonnay, Chalone AVA, California 2012
- Dijon Day 2: A Moses Well, Owl, Museum, Mustard, and Béjot Santenay Premier Cru, Clos Rousseau, Pinot Noir, Burgundy, France 2006
- Thirsty Thursday: Fiano, Castello Monaci, Acante, Salento, IT 2011
- Dijon: Cremant de Bourgogne
- Thirsty Thursday: Pre Labor Day White Garnacha Blanco Vina del Vero
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York