I could not post this Thursday. Apologies to all my mighty followers. The sniffles defeated me and my palate this week. You can find solace by voting for my brilliant foray into Sherlockian wine tasting: A Study of Scarlet: A Red Wine “Conundrum” #MWWC6 by clicking over to the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge:Normal operations will resume Monday, with a new post covering our EU Austerity Drinking Tour’s time in Bordeaux. And don’t forget to visit next Thursday for a wild and wacky wine review.
Time to curl back into bed.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Scheurebe Wine from Bruder Dr Becker, Rheinessen, Munich, Germany
- Munich: Residenz to Bavarian Royals and an EU Austerity Drinking Tour
- Riesling and Beer: Ecliptic’s Rigel Sparkling Riesling Ale
- Serendipity: Biodynamics -vs- Wines from Jura #MWWC13
- Thirsty Thursday Thanksgiving Fix: Blandy’s Madeira Rainwater
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York