I could not post this Thursday. Apologies to all my mighty followers. The sniffles defeated me and my palate this week. You can find solace by voting for my brilliant foray into Sherlockian wine tasting: A Study of Scarlet: A Red Wine “Conundrum” #MWWC6 by clicking over to the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge:Normal operations will resume Monday, with a new post covering our EU Austerity Drinking Tour’s time in Bordeaux. And don’t forget to visit next Thursday for a wild and wacky wine review.
Time to curl back into bed.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Prague Castle and Vineyard: EU Austerity Drinking Tour Czech Republic
- Before We Leave Vienna… Viennese vs Italian Coffee
- Thirsty Thursday: Beronia, Rioja Gran Reserva, Spain 2006
- On Vacation in Scottsdale: El Padrino de Mi Terra Agave Anejo Mexico
- Thirsty Thursday: Domaine Terlato and Chapoutier Shiraz Viognier Victoria Australia 2012
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York