Jean-Paul Brun is the minimalist of Beaujolais. His wines express proper terrior because he avoids filtration, sulfiting and chaptalizing and abhors lab-created yeasts and chemicals. If you are tired of banana-flavored Beaujolais Nouveau and want something with character, grab a bottle today!
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Across Time and Space: Olga Raffault Les Picasses Chinon Cabernet Franc 2010
- An Amarone for October: Le Ragose 2007
- Fall Calls For Dessert Wine: Kracher Beerenauslese 2011 Austria
- A Wild Fall White Wine: Nino Negri, Ca’Brione, Valtellina, Italy 2015
- Virginian Wine is for Lovers? Drinking Local -VS- Trendsetting
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York