Jean-Paul Brun is the minimalist of Beaujolais. His wines express proper terrior because he avoids filtration, sulfiting and chaptalizing and abhors lab-created yeasts and chemicals. If you are tired of banana-flavored Beaujolais Nouveau and want something with character, grab a bottle today!
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Sauvignette Eh!? Wine Review of Unsworth Vineyard Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Bubbly Eh? Averill Creek Vancouver Island Sparkling Wine Review #3
- Canadian Gamay Noir Eh? 40 Knots Winery At World’s End Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Chardonnay Eh!? Vancouver Island Wine Tour #1
- Jancis Robinson’s Seminal Wine Writing Competition
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York