Jean-Paul Brun is the minimalist of Beaujolais. His wines express proper terrior because he avoids filtration, sulfiting and chaptalizing and abhors lab-created yeasts and chemicals. If you are tired of banana-flavored Beaujolais Nouveau and want something with character, grab a bottle today!
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Mourvedre Part 2: Wine Review 5 Blocks Terry Hoag Paso Robles 15
- Nebbiolo…from Oregon? Cerulean Nebbiolo Columbia Gorge OR 2010
- Fizz Fit For The Queen: Hattingley Valley Classic Reserve English Sparkling Wine NV Review
- Give Mourvèdre Its Due: Wine Review of Croad, Paso Robles, California 2011
- Nearly New Year: Champagne Dinner at Paley’s Place Portland Oregon
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York