Jean-Paul Brun is the minimalist of Beaujolais. His wines express proper terrior because he avoids filtration, sulfiting and chaptalizing and abhors lab-created yeasts and chemicals. If you are tired of banana-flavored Beaujolais Nouveau and want something with character, grab a bottle today!
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Hard Apple Cidery Review: Sea Cider, Vancouver BC Canada
- Don’t Balk at Balkan Wine: Montenegro Wine Review Plantaze’s Vranac Pro Corde 2013
- Happy Nearly New Year 2019 Serbian Wine Review
- Thanksgiving Wine Review 2003 Lange Pinot Noir Cancilla Vineyard Willamette Valley Oregon
- A Canadian Winery (and Distillery) Eh!? De Vine Vineyards Wine Review
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York