Jean-Paul Brun is the minimalist of Beaujolais. His wines express proper terrior because he avoids filtration, sulfiting and chaptalizing and abhors lab-created yeasts and chemicals. If you are tired of banana-flavored Beaujolais Nouveau and want something with character, grab a bottle today!
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- A Winey Whiskey For The Rest Of Us: Glenmorangie Nectar dOr Highland Single Malt Whiskey Scotland
- Mellen Meyer Oregon Bubbly
- Chinese Wine Review: Chateau Rongzi 2013 Shanxi China
- Break Work With Chardonnay From Italy
- Mourvedre Part 3: Wine Review of Kenneth Volk, Mourvèdre, Enz Vineyard, Lime Kiln Valley, California 2012
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York