Jean-Paul Brun is the minimalist of Beaujolais. His wines express proper terrior because he avoids filtration, sulfiting and chaptalizing and abhors lab-created yeasts and chemicals. If you are tired of banana-flavored Beaujolais Nouveau and want something with character, grab a bottle today!
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- A Rosé to Slay Summer: Clos Cibonne Tibouren Rose France 2016 Wine Review
- Volcano Wine Tornatore, Etna Rosso, Sicily Italy 2016
- A Chill Carmenere Wine from Paso Robles Dubost 2014
- A Winey Whiskey For The Rest Of Us: Glenmorangie Nectar dOr Highland Single Malt Whiskey Scotland
- Mellen Meyer Oregon Bubbly
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York