Jean-Paul Brun is the minimalist of Beaujolais. His wines express proper terrior because he avoids filtration, sulfiting and chaptalizing and abhors lab-created yeasts and chemicals. If you are tired of banana-flavored Beaujolais Nouveau and want something with character, grab a bottle today!
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Illahe Vineyards’ “1899” Pinot Noir: Making And Moving Wine Without Modernity
- 2020 Harvest Report: Tualatin Valley, Oregon
- Hiyu Wine Farm: Oregon’s Sustainable Utopia in the Columbia Gorge
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York