Medium intense gold, white rim, minute fizz. Moderate aromas of orange juice, cassis or dark berry, flan. Snappy acidity, some bitterness, average medium body. Amped up flavors of tart fresh squeezed orange juice with pulp, clove, grassy hops, cream. Long length. Very good.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- A Canadian Winery (and Distillery) Eh!? De Vine Vineyards Wine Review
- Canadian Pinot Noir Eh!? Alderlea v Quill v DeVine Vancouver Island BC
- Sauvignette Eh!? Wine Review of Unsworth Vineyard Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Bubbly Eh? Averill Creek Vancouver Island Sparkling Wine Review #3
- Canadian Gamay Noir Eh? 40 Knots Winery At World’s End Vancouver Island BC
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York