Medium intense gold, white rim, minute fizz. Moderate aromas of orange juice, cassis or dark berry, flan. Snappy acidity, some bitterness, average medium body. Amped up flavors of tart fresh squeezed orange juice with pulp, clove, grassy hops, cream. Long length. Very good.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Across Time and Space: Olga Raffault Les Picasses Chinon Cabernet Franc 2010
- An Amarone for October: Le Ragose 2007
- Fall Calls For Dessert Wine: Kracher Beerenauslese 2011 Austria
- A Wild Fall White Wine: Nino Negri, Ca’Brione, Valtellina, Italy 2015
- Virginian Wine is for Lovers? Drinking Local -VS- Trendsetting
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York