Medium intense gold, white rim, minute fizz. Moderate aromas of orange juice, cassis or dark berry, flan. Snappy acidity, some bitterness, average medium body. Amped up flavors of tart fresh squeezed orange juice with pulp, clove, grassy hops, cream. Long length. Very good.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Hard Apple Cidery Review: Sea Cider, Vancouver BC Canada
- Don’t Balk at Balkan Wine: Montenegro Wine Review Plantaze’s Vranac Pro Corde 2013
- Happy Nearly New Year 2019 Serbian Wine Review
- Thanksgiving Wine Review 2003 Lange Pinot Noir Cancilla Vineyard Willamette Valley Oregon
- A Canadian Winery (and Distillery) Eh!? De Vine Vineyards Wine Review
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York