Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Across Time and Space: Olga Raffault Les Picasses Chinon Cabernet Franc 2010
- An Amarone for October: Le Ragose 2007
- Fall Calls For Dessert Wine: Kracher Beerenauslese 2011 Austria
- A Wild Fall White Wine: Nino Negri, Ca’Brione, Valtellina, Italy 2015
- Virginian Wine is for Lovers? Drinking Local -VS- Trendsetting
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Category Archives: Rosé
We have a problem: what to drink for Labor Day. The holiday is the exact opposite of its title. We do no work on Labor Day. It is the last gasp of summer. We need to have fun. And the … Continue reading
The Northern hemisphere has rediscovered summer’s heat. Now armed with Waring Pro’s vaguely accurate wine chiller (my review), the world of colder wines unfurls before me. Never on the cutting edge, I heed the last few years’ “Rethink Pink” advertisements. … Continue reading