Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Across Time and Space: Olga Raffault Les Picasses Chinon Cabernet Franc 2010
- An Amarone for October: Le Ragose 2007
- Fall Calls For Dessert Wine: Kracher Beerenauslese 2011 Austria
- A Wild Fall White Wine: Nino Negri, Ca’Brione, Valtellina, Italy 2015
- Virginian Wine is for Lovers? Drinking Local -VS- Trendsetting
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Category Archives: Agiorgitiko
Notios (the southerner) consists of low-yield Agiorgitiko grapes from the hills around Nemea, in the Peloponnese of Greece. The viticulturist, Leon Karatsalos and winemaker, Yiannis Paraskevopoulos developed the Notios line in 1996. They have been bringing Greek varietals and methods … Continue reading