Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- How Not To Hate A Wine: Give Cheese A Chance
- The Other Pinot Noir: Wine Review Vieux Télégraphe Télégramme, Châteauneuf-du-Pape France 2014
- Thanksgiving Wine Recommendation: Domaine Serene Pinot Noir Evenstad Reserve Willamette Valley 2014
- Drinking Above My Means: Wine Auction Salud
- Breaking Bad: French Wine Rules VS Vincent Paris, Granit blanc, 2015
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Category Archives: Oregon
With Summer burning records (and ripening grapes) throughout the North West, we drive to 2013’s grape harvest festival of Yamhill-Carlton AVA: The Carlton Crush.
The endless auburn fields and early harvests remind of California or Tuscany, not the great, green Northwest. Continue reading