Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Across Time and Space: Olga Raffault Les Picasses Chinon Cabernet Franc 2010
- An Amarone for October: Le Ragose 2007
- Fall Calls For Dessert Wine: Kracher Beerenauslese 2011 Austria
- A Wild Fall White Wine: Nino Negri, Ca’Brione, Valtellina, Italy 2015
- Virginian Wine is for Lovers? Drinking Local -VS- Trendsetting
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Category Archives: Cava
100% Macabeo, aka Macabeu, aka Viura (a player in the classic Cava triumvirate, alongside xarel-lo, perellada). Never tried it as a single varietal Brut. Rare for Spain. Tasted non-blind without food. Let’s see: It looks clear, with a medium minus … Continue reading
Drink this Cava. Agricola Dibon has overseen an amusing sparkler that outpaces its price ($9-11) in quality. This sparkling wine comes from Vilafranca del Penedes: Spain’s sparkling homeland of Catalonia in the northeast. Their 75 hectares of trellised vines are … Continue reading