Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Across Time and Space: Olga Raffault Les Picasses Chinon Cabernet Franc 2010
- An Amarone for October: Le Ragose 2007
- Fall Calls For Dessert Wine: Kracher Beerenauslese 2011 Austria
- A Wild Fall White Wine: Nino Negri, Ca’Brione, Valtellina, Italy 2015
- Virginian Wine is for Lovers? Drinking Local -VS- Trendsetting
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Category Archives: Keuka Lake, New York
So I made this white wine last year. It turned out flawed, hazy, and unexpectedly fizzy. The last third of each bottle is a yeasty murk and somewhat undrinkable. Corks shot from bottles until I caged them. Luckily, I like … Continue reading
New York sparkling wine might sound oximoronic. But some of the best places for bubbly are cold and miserable. Take the region of Champagne, for example. It sits around latitude 49. The average temperature is 50. The Finger Lakes are … Continue reading