Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Across Time and Space: Olga Raffault Les Picasses Chinon Cabernet Franc 2010
- An Amarone for October: Le Ragose 2007
- Fall Calls For Dessert Wine: Kracher Beerenauslese 2011 Austria
- A Wild Fall White Wine: Nino Negri, Ca’Brione, Valtellina, Italy 2015
- Virginian Wine is for Lovers? Drinking Local -VS- Trendsetting
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Category Archives: Grenache Blend
While I wait for my wine to age in tank, it’s time to consider the world of boxes. While I recorded this, I found that Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate newsletter gave Cuvée de Peña’s 2009 Red a 90 point score … Continue reading
Clos Chanteduc is delicious. Drink it. End of story. Or is it? In 1984, now famous chef Patricia Wells left America to live in Provence. She watched her first harvest from the villa in idle bliss, but was soon shocked. … Continue reading
One should never drink and vlog, but considering that half the bottle is gone, my memory served me decently here. To clarify, the Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC has allowed 18 grapes since 2009, although 13 has been industry standard since 1936. Cigare … Continue reading