Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
- Okanagan Winery Visit: O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Wine Review Chardonnay
- Homemade Wine Review: My Own Field Blend And 2019 Harvest Report
- Video Wine Review: Fratelli Perata Tre Sorelle Cabernet Blend Paso Robles 2010
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Author Archives: waywardwine
Watch me in all my splendor tour you through the Okanagan’s landmark winery, Quail’s Gate, and taste their electric dry Riesling:
It is Fall, and the season beckons you to watch me elucidate about this most fabulous Syrah:
Hello! Follow me through Canada’s famed Okanagan Valley and check out the most extreme wines of the North. Today’s example, newcomer: O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars and their Chardonnay. Continue reading
2019’s harvest did not go as planned. Still, I managed to squeeze out a wine from my backyard experiment vines. Watch my review of it here: Continue reading
Watch my review of this elegant, aged 2010 Cabernet Sauvginon blend Tre Sorelle by Fratelli Perata from Paso Robles, California.