Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Winery
Hunting for a versatile value red wine from a grape and region less traveled? Check out my review of Cabernet Franc from Chinon here:
It is Fall, and the season beckons you to watch me elucidate about this most fabulous Syrah:
Hello! Follow me through Canada’s famed Okanagan Valley and check out the most extreme wines of the North. Today’s example, newcomer: O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars and their Chardonnay. Continue reading
Watch my review of this elegant, aged 2010 Cabernet Sauvginon blend Tre Sorelle by Fratelli Perata from Paso Robles, California.
Check out this wild child Sangiovese fermented and aged in clay pithoi from Desperada, a hip female-run winery in Paso Robles: