Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: vineyard
It is Fall, and the season beckons you to watch me elucidate about this most fabulous Syrah:
2019’s harvest did not go as planned. Still, I managed to squeeze out a wine from my backyard experiment vines. Watch my review of it here: Continue reading
Watch my review of this elegant, aged 2010 Cabernet Sauvginon blend Tre Sorelle by Fratelli Perata from Paso Robles, California.
Another day, another bottle to check out. I tumble into my “cellar” (aka crawl space) and pull out a fine-dusted bottle of single vineyard Pinot Noir from 2014. If this virus gets me, at least I enjoyed one more wine … Continue reading