One should never drink and vlog, but considering that half the bottle is gone, my memory served me decently here. To clarify, the Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC has allowed 18 grapes since 2009, although 13 has been industry standard since 1936. Cigare Volant’s official blend for the insatiably curious: 38% Grenache, 35% Syrah, 35% Mourvèdre, 8% Carignan, 7% Cinsault.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- A Rosé to Slay Summer: Clos Cibonne Tibouren Rose France 2016 Wine Review
- Volcano Wine Tornatore, Etna Rosso, Sicily Italy 2016
- A Chill Carmenere Wine from Paso Robles Dubost 2014
- A Winey Whiskey For The Rest Of Us: Glenmorangie Nectar dOr Highland Single Malt Whiskey Scotland
- Mellen Meyer Oregon Bubbly
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York