One should never drink and vlog, but considering that half the bottle is gone, my memory served me decently here. To clarify, the Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC has allowed 18 grapes since 2009, although 13 has been industry standard since 1936. Cigare Volant’s official blend for the insatiably curious: 38% Grenache, 35% Syrah, 35% Mourvèdre, 8% Carignan, 7% Cinsault.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Canadian Bubbly Eh? Averill Creek Vancouver Island Sparkling Wine Review #3
- Canadian Gamay Noir Eh? 40 Knots Winery At World’s End Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Chardonnay Eh!? Vancouver Island Wine Tour #1
- Jancis Robinson’s Seminal Wine Writing Competition
- 1948 Birthday Wine: 70 Year Old Blandy’s Madeira Bual Review
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York