One should never drink and vlog, but considering that half the bottle is gone, my memory served me decently here. To clarify, the Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC has allowed 18 grapes since 2009, although 13 has been industry standard since 1936. Cigare Volant’s official blend for the insatiably curious: 38% Grenache, 35% Syrah, 35% Mourvèdre, 8% Carignan, 7% Cinsault.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Thanksgiving Wine Recommendation: Domaine Serene Pinot Noir Evenstad Reserve Willamette Valley 2014
- Drinking Above My Means: Wine Auction Salud
- Breaking Bad: French Wine Rules VS Vincent Paris, Granit blanc, 2015
- Bloody Bubbly Lambrusco For Halloween
- Monster Halloween Wine: ZD Abacus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley XVIII
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York