One should never drink and vlog, but considering that half the bottle is gone, my memory served me decently here. To clarify, the Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC has allowed 18 grapes since 2009, although 13 has been industry standard since 1936. Cigare Volant’s official blend for the insatiably curious: 38% Grenache, 35% Syrah, 35% Mourvèdre, 8% Carignan, 7% Cinsault.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- A Wild Fall White Wine: Nino Negri, Ca’Brione, Valtellina, Italy 2015
- Virginian Wine is for Lovers? Drinking Local -VS- Trendsetting
- Tired of Malbec? Try Cabernet Franc from Argentina
- Wine Review: Sparkling Aligote from Cave de Bissey
- Family Matters: Winery Tour of Trefethen Family Vineyards Oak Knoll Napa Valley California
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York