One should never drink and vlog, but considering that half the bottle is gone, my memory served me decently here. To clarify, the Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOC has allowed 18 grapes since 2009, although 13 has been industry standard since 1936. Cigare Volant’s official blend for the insatiably curious: 38% Grenache, 35% Syrah, 35% Mourvèdre, 8% Carignan, 7% Cinsault.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Hard Apple Cidery Review: Sea Cider, Vancouver BC Canada
- Don’t Balk at Balkan Wine: Montenegro Wine Review Plantaze’s Vranac Pro Corde 2013
- Happy Nearly New Year 2019 Serbian Wine Review
- Thanksgiving Wine Review 2003 Lange Pinot Noir Cancilla Vineyard Willamette Valley Oregon
- A Canadian Winery (and Distillery) Eh!? De Vine Vineyards Wine Review
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York