Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: travel
Ready to warm up this winter? Taste some history and watch my visit and review of George Washington’s Mount Vernon Distillery, Straight Rye Whiskey: Continue reading
Travel to the warm belly of the Mediterranean: the island Sardinia, with this packed, dense, complex ancient method produced Bovale.
Hunting for a versatile value red wine from a grape and region less traveled? Check out my review of Cabernet Franc from Chinon here:
Watch me in all my splendor tour you through the Okanagan’s landmark winery, Quail’s Gate, and taste their electric dry Riesling:
It is Fall, and the season beckons you to watch me elucidate about this most fabulous Syrah: