Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
- Okanagan Winery Visit: O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Wine Review Chardonnay
- Homemade Wine Review: My Own Field Blend And 2019 Harvest Report
- Video Wine Review: Fratelli Perata Tre Sorelle Cabernet Blend Paso Robles 2010
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: fratelli Perata
Watch my review of this elegant, aged 2010 Cabernet Sauvginon blend Tre Sorelle by Fratelli Perata from Paso Robles, California.
Last August, while killing time in a never ending sea of weddings, Wayward Wine toured Paso Robles, California.
Paso is an American Viticultural Area (AVA) a three hour drive North of Los Angeles (without traffic…so, five hours). For us it took twelve hours from our home in Oregon. To overgeneralize, Paso is a large, hot, dry, sunny, inland plain. Continue reading