Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Tasting room
Last August, while killing time in a never ending sea of weddings, Wayward Wine toured Paso Robles, California.
Paso is an American Viticultural Area (AVA) a three hour drive North of Los Angeles (without traffic…so, five hours). For us it took twelve hours from our home in Oregon. To overgeneralize, Paso is a large, hot, dry, sunny, inland plain. Continue reading