Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Labor Day
This Thirsty Thursday we need something interesting. Labor Day will come and we will drink cheap beer. The last thing I need on Labor Day is a conversion about grape clonal types. It is a day to eat, drink, and not think.
But until the brainwashing, let’s test that gray matter with something familiar but not: Grenache. Now Grenache has starred in award winning red roles such as: Châteauneuf du Pape, Rhône, Rioja, Priorat, anything big red and Languedoc, and rosé from Provence. Continue reading
We have a problem: what to drink for Labor Day. The holiday is the exact opposite of its title. We do no work on Labor Day. It is the last gasp of summer. We need to have fun. And the … Continue reading