Medium intense gold, white rim, minute fizz. Moderate aromas of orange juice, cassis or dark berry, flan. Snappy acidity, some bitterness, average medium body. Amped up flavors of tart fresh squeezed orange juice with pulp, clove, grassy hops, cream. Long length. Very good.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- 2020 Harvest Report: Tualatin Valley, Oregon
- Hiyu Wine Farm: Oregon’s Sustainable Utopia in the Columbia Gorge
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York