I could not post this Thursday. Apologies to all my mighty followers. The sniffles defeated me and my palate this week. You can find solace by voting for my brilliant foray into Sherlockian wine tasting: A Study of Scarlet: A Red Wine “Conundrum” #MWWC6 by clicking over to the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge:Normal operations will resume Monday, with a new post covering our EU Austerity Drinking Tour’s time in Bordeaux. And don’t forget to visit next Thursday for a wild and wacky wine review.
Time to curl back into bed.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Canadian Pinot Noir Eh!? Alderlea v Quill v DeVine Vancouver Island BC
- Sauvignette Eh!? Wine Review of Unsworth Vineyard Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Bubbly Eh? Averill Creek Vancouver Island Sparkling Wine Review #3
- Canadian Gamay Noir Eh? 40 Knots Winery At World’s End Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Chardonnay Eh!? Vancouver Island Wine Tour #1
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York