I could not post this Thursday. Apologies to all my mighty followers. The sniffles defeated me and my palate this week. You can find solace by voting for my brilliant foray into Sherlockian wine tasting: A Study of Scarlet: A Red Wine “Conundrum” #MWWC6 by clicking over to the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge:Normal operations will resume Monday, with a new post covering our EU Austerity Drinking Tour’s time in Bordeaux. And don’t forget to visit next Thursday for a wild and wacky wine review.
Time to curl back into bed.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Ravines, Methode Classique Brut, Finger Lakes Sparkling Wine, New York 2006
- Making Mead From Buckwheat Honey
- Golden Oak wins Second Place Judges Choice at Portland’s Willamette Week Pro Am
- Oktoberfest Wine Review? Acolon Halbtrochen Wachtenburg Winzer, Germany
- Kegging Golden Oak: Willamette Week Pro AM Beer Lange Winery Rogue Brewery
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York