I could not post this Thursday. Apologies to all my mighty followers. The sniffles defeated me and my palate this week. You can find solace by voting for my brilliant foray into Sherlockian wine tasting: A Study of Scarlet: A Red Wine “Conundrum” #MWWC6 by clicking over to the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge:Normal operations will resume Monday, with a new post covering our EU Austerity Drinking Tour’s time in Bordeaux. And don’t forget to visit next Thursday for a wild and wacky wine review.
Time to curl back into bed.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Hard Apple Cidery Review: Sea Cider, Vancouver BC Canada
- Don’t Balk at Balkan Wine: Montenegro Wine Review Plantaze’s Vranac Pro Corde 2013
- Happy Nearly New Year 2019 Serbian Wine Review
- Thanksgiving Wine Review 2003 Lange Pinot Noir Cancilla Vineyard Willamette Valley Oregon
- A Canadian Winery (and Distillery) Eh!? De Vine Vineyards Wine Review
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York