I could not post this Thursday. Apologies to all my mighty followers. The sniffles defeated me and my palate this week. You can find solace by voting for my brilliant foray into Sherlockian wine tasting: A Study of Scarlet: A Red Wine “Conundrum” #MWWC6 by clicking over to the Monthly Wine Writing Challenge:Normal operations will resume Monday, with a new post covering our EU Austerity Drinking Tour’s time in Bordeaux. And don’t forget to visit next Thursday for a wild and wacky wine review.
Time to curl back into bed.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- The Founding Women of Italian Wine: Lungarotti Umbria Italy
- Happy Valentine’s Day: Dom Perignon Brut Rose Champagne 2003
- What Makes a Vineyard Special? Wine Review: Panther Creek Shea Vineyard Willamette Valley Oregon 2011
- Wine Review: Pieropan Calvarino Soave Classico Italy 2014
- Happy Lunar New Year: Hot Pot and Old White Wine
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York