My apologies readers. This Monday’s EU Austerity Drinks Tour will have to wait until next Monday. If I still have sanity and attached fingers, Thirsty Thursday’s wine recommendation will arrive.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- 2020 Harvest Report: Tualatin Valley, Oregon
- Hiyu Wine Farm: Oregon’s Sustainable Utopia in the Columbia Gorge
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York