This turned out to be more expensive than expected, il Poggione Brunello 07 was earthy, balanced and gorgeous. Newton 2012 Puzzle outrageously costly, young, and overdone. Duval LeRoy perfectly balanced, toasty, and stylish. Livio Felluga’s Friulano plump, floral, perfect. Not a bad week
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York