This turned out to be more expensive than expected, il Poggione Brunello 07 was earthy, balanced and gorgeous. Newton 2012 Puzzle outrageously costly, young, and overdone. Duval LeRoy perfectly balanced, toasty, and stylish. Livio Felluga’s Friulano plump, floral, perfect. Not a bad week
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Sauvignette Eh!? Wine Review of Unsworth Vineyard Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Bubbly Eh? Averill Creek Vancouver Island Sparkling Wine Review #3
- Canadian Gamay Noir Eh? 40 Knots Winery At World’s End Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Chardonnay Eh!? Vancouver Island Wine Tour #1
- Jancis Robinson’s Seminal Wine Writing Competition
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York