This turned out to be more expensive than expected, il Poggione Brunello 07 was earthy, balanced and gorgeous. Newton 2012 Puzzle outrageously costly, young, and overdone. Duval LeRoy perfectly balanced, toasty, and stylish. Livio Felluga’s Friulano plump, floral, perfect. Not a bad week
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Thanksgiving Wine Recommendation: Domaine Serene Pinot Noir Evenstad Reserve Willamette Valley 2014
- Drinking Above My Means: Wine Auction Salud
- Breaking Bad: French Wine Rules VS Vincent Paris, Granit blanc, 2015
- Bloody Bubbly Lambrusco For Halloween
- Monster Halloween Wine: ZD Abacus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley XVIII
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York