This turned out to be more expensive than expected, il Poggione Brunello 07 was earthy, balanced and gorgeous. Newton 2012 Puzzle outrageously costly, young, and overdone. Duval LeRoy perfectly balanced, toasty, and stylish. Livio Felluga’s Friulano plump, floral, perfect. Not a bad week
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Chinese Wine Review: Chateau Rongzi 2013 Shanxi China
- Break Work With Chardonnay From Italy
- Mourvedre Part 3: Wine Review of Kenneth Volk, Mourvèdre, Enz Vineyard, Lime Kiln Valley, California 2012
- Mourvedre Part 2: Wine Review 5 Blocks Terry Hoag Paso Robles 15
- Nebbiolo…from Oregon? Cerulean Nebbiolo Columbia Gorge OR 2010
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York