This turned out to be more expensive than expected, il Poggione Brunello 07 was earthy, balanced and gorgeous. Newton 2012 Puzzle outrageously costly, young, and overdone. Duval LeRoy perfectly balanced, toasty, and stylish. Livio Felluga’s Friulano plump, floral, perfect. Not a bad week
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- A Rosé to Slay Summer: Clos Cibonne Tibouren Rose France 2016 Wine Review
- Volcano Wine Tornatore, Etna Rosso, Sicily Italy 2016
- A Chill Carmenere Wine from Paso Robles Dubost 2014
- A Winey Whiskey For The Rest Of Us: Glenmorangie Nectar dOr Highland Single Malt Whiskey Scotland
- Mellen Meyer Oregon Bubbly
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York