Winding down a beautiful Mother’s Day on Maui, Hawaii with nutty, figgy, baguette crust-driven Champagne, yet with a pithy, chalky, and pleasantly bitter medium plus finish. Very good 4 of 5. Thanks Maui Costco for selling it at $38 Piper-Heidsieck Champagne Brut NV.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
- Okanagan Winery Visit: O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Wine Review Chardonnay
- Homemade Wine Review: My Own Field Blend And 2019 Harvest Report
- Video Wine Review: Fratelli Perata Tre Sorelle Cabernet Blend Paso Robles 2010
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York