Winding down a beautiful Mother’s Day on Maui, Hawaii with nutty, figgy, baguette crust-driven Champagne, yet with a pithy, chalky, and pleasantly bitter medium plus finish. Very good 4 of 5. Thanks Maui Costco for selling it at $38 Piper-Heidsieck Champagne Brut NV.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Canadian Pinot Noir Eh!? Alderlea v Quill v DeVine Vancouver Island BC
- Sauvignette Eh!? Wine Review of Unsworth Vineyard Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Bubbly Eh? Averill Creek Vancouver Island Sparkling Wine Review #3
- Canadian Gamay Noir Eh? 40 Knots Winery At World’s End Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Chardonnay Eh!? Vancouver Island Wine Tour #1
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York