Winding down a beautiful Mother’s Day on Maui, Hawaii with nutty, figgy, baguette crust-driven Champagne, yet with a pithy, chalky, and pleasantly bitter medium plus finish. Very good 4 of 5. Thanks Maui Costco for selling it at $38 Piper-Heidsieck Champagne Brut NV.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Hard Apple Cidery Review: Sea Cider, Vancouver BC Canada
- Don’t Balk at Balkan Wine: Montenegro Wine Review Plantaze’s Vranac Pro Corde 2013
- Happy Nearly New Year 2019 Serbian Wine Review
- Thanksgiving Wine Review 2003 Lange Pinot Noir Cancilla Vineyard Willamette Valley Oregon
- A Canadian Winery (and Distillery) Eh!? De Vine Vineyards Wine Review
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York