Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: friend
So, I’m alone. My wife has her brewing club tonight. Friends have probably made it home already. But the month ends tomorrow. I have to burn through my expense account. Stuck downtown, I decide to indulge my loneliness with wine and dinner.
Now, we prefer to cook and drink at home. Exploring the cutting edge of city cuisine costs a fortune. But I give it a chance just this once.
Sweaty thermometers still read 93 F. My palate begs for icy, dry bubbly. Wil suggests something off the list: Deltetto, Rosé Brut, Metodo Classico, Italy Continue reading