Daybreak and I find fermentation following forward. With nighttime temperatures under fifty (in August?), the humidifier has kept the tank a happy seventy two. However, I need to ensure the yeasts ferment completely.
Once the bubbling (and my coffee) are finished, I sample the must.
Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- A Canadian Winery (and Distillery) Eh!? De Vine Vineyards Wine Review
- Canadian Pinot Noir Eh!? Alderlea v Quill v DeVine Vancouver Island BC
- Sauvignette Eh!? Wine Review of Unsworth Vineyard Vancouver Island BC
- Canadian Bubbly Eh? Averill Creek Vancouver Island Sparkling Wine Review #3
- Canadian Gamay Noir Eh? 40 Knots Winery At World’s End Vancouver Island BC
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York