Daybreak and I find fermentation following forward. With nighttime temperatures under fifty (in August?), the humidifier has kept the tank a happy seventy two. However, I need to ensure the yeasts ferment completely.
Once the bubbling (and my coffee) are finished, I sample the must.
Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Chinese Wine Review: Chateau Rongzi 2013 Shanxi China
- Break Work With Chardonnay From Italy
- Mourvedre Part 3: Wine Review of Kenneth Volk, Mourvèdre, Enz Vineyard, Lime Kiln Valley, California 2012
- Mourvedre Part 2: Wine Review 5 Blocks Terry Hoag Paso Robles 15
- Nebbiolo…from Oregon? Cerulean Nebbiolo Columbia Gorge OR 2010
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York