Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Beaucastel
Last Monday, Wayward Wine began its tour of Paso Robles with the wild and small Fratelli Perata Winery. Today we review the opposite end of the spectrum, with international implant, Tablas Creek Vineyard.
Located in the cooler (for Paso), Western hills of the Santa Lucia coastal range: Continue reading