Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Mourvedre Part 2: Wine Review 5 Blocks Terry Hoag Paso Robles 15
- Nebbiolo…from Oregon? Cerulean Nebbiolo Columbia Gorge OR 2010
- Fizz Fit For The Queen: Hattingley Valley Classic Reserve English Sparkling Wine NV Review
- Give Mourvèdre Its Due: Wine Review of Croad, Paso Robles, California 2011
- Nearly New Year: Champagne Dinner at Paley’s Place Portland Oregon
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Malescasse
Last week, a 2009 Bordeaux pissed us off. In desperation, only food could tame its barking tannins. But this week, we flip the script and flip the river bank. We have a Left Bank, Haut-Médoc: famed for Cabernet blends and alluvial soils.
Ready your glass and soul for a Bordeaux that pleases right out of the gate (hopefully): Continue reading