Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: OOPS!
For this Monthly Wine Writing Challenge, Kat’s theme is “OOPS!”. No greater wine-fail exists than this:
You’re down the rabbit hole. You bought Halloween candy. You chose ones that kids want: Hersheys, Mars, Butterfinger, etc. You know they are little bags of chemical warfare. But serving carrot sticks will get your house egged. So you sit there: like Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin. Between rushes of costumed underage beggars, you do it. You eat one. Continue reading