Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: amsterdam
After Amsterdam and its bicycle, canal packed turmoil (see last post here), we require a direct injection of Dutch kitsch. So we day trip to Zaanse Schans: one of Europe’s oldest industrial centers: aka the Disneyland of Windmills, wooden shoes, tulips, and cheese. Continue reading
This may be 2015, but bear with me as I hopelessly attempt to cram the drinks and experiences from Wayward Wine’s EU Austerity Drinking Tour. We covered thirteen countries in seven months spanning the winter of 2012-2013.
Today, you find us 168 days in. Constant travel and drinking on a dime has ravaged our sanity (and livers). We last spent New Year’s Day with Dutch family friends Tineke and Dirk (read post here). Now we enter Amsterdam: Continue reading