Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: cocktail
We continue Part Two of our drinking adventure through Maui. As mentioned in the last distillery review (read here), Maui has a problem. The sugar cane monopoly collapsed last year. Now endless fields of sugar cane run wild across this Hawaiian island. Can a boutique drinks industry salvage or even transform the island’s economy?
But first, lunch. Continue reading
Sadly, there is not much Irish wine out there. But to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day, let us dabble with a historical wine/beer cocktail. Next time, something a bit more Brut might have worked better. But look at this thing! It is gorgeous. The … Continue reading