Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Mourvedre Part 2: Wine Review 5 Blocks Terry Hoag Paso Robles 15
- Nebbiolo…from Oregon? Cerulean Nebbiolo Columbia Gorge OR 2010
- Fizz Fit For The Queen: Hattingley Valley Classic Reserve English Sparkling Wine NV Review
- Give Mourvèdre Its Due: Wine Review of Croad, Paso Robles, California 2011
- Nearly New Year: Champagne Dinner at Paley’s Place Portland Oregon
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: cocktail
We continue Part Two of our drinking adventure through Maui. As mentioned in the last distillery review (read here), Maui has a problem. The sugar cane monopoly collapsed last year. Now endless fields of sugar cane run wild across this Hawaiian island. Can a boutique drinks industry salvage or even transform the island’s economy?
But first, lunch. Continue reading
Sadly, there is not much Irish wine out there. But to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day, let us dabble with a historical wine/beer cocktail. Next time, something a bit more Brut might have worked better. But look at this thing! It is gorgeous. The … Continue reading