Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Julius Caesar
We wake to a sleepy Berlin after Christmas. Everything remains closed. Dead soldiers strewn the streets:
We’re proud of you Berlin.
So we head back to Museum Island. Yesterday’s festivities included altars and gates from Pergamon, Miletus, and Babalon (see post). Today, sculpture and Egypt:
First we get distracted by gladiator armor, Trojan replicas, and, well, *ahem* a Babylonian hat that is clearly not over-compensating for anything: Continue reading
Tonight is Halloween. But it already ended weeks ago. The legions of Martha Stewart, Food Network, Saveur, and more, have infiltrated our pintrest/facebook/twitter feeds, e-mail, and real mailboxes:
Clearly, while handing out candy to Trick or Treaters, we must give thanks and plot our Turkey Time Tables,
In the spirit of conformity, let Wayward Wine turn to that standard November red: Beaujolais Nouveau. Continue reading