Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- 2020 Harvest Report: Tualatin Valley, Oregon
- Hiyu Wine Farm: Oregon’s Sustainable Utopia in the Columbia Gorge
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Marco Abella
For tonight’s Halloween entertainment, we chose 1965’s The Creeping Terror:[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0sf8PfAMQ&w=560&h=315%5D
Just imagine, some gaffer forgot to turn on the mic for 80% of the film. Thus, dull narration lays over scenes like a wet blanket, telling us “and then Martin said he was worried and asked to open the door, which he did”, followed by a jump cut shag carpet crawling for hours across a field. Terror.
Drinking is the only answer. Continue reading