Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Kolsch
viscous and full some if a bit loud, Continue reading
Before our EU Austerity Drinking Tour leaves Berlin, we take the Metro to the end of a line. The 1936 Olympic Stadium provides our destination.
Although 76 years old, it looks strangely clean and modern: normalized into a tourist site and sporting venue. Swastikas have been stripped and chiseled away. Yet fascist elements remain, including master race discus throwers and their…well… master race testicles. Continue reading