Every Monday and Thursday, we discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- How Not To Hate A Wine: Give Cheese A Chance
- The Other Pinot Noir: Wine Review Vieux Télégraphe Télégramme, Châteauneuf-du-Pape France 2014
- Thanksgiving Wine Recommendation: Domaine Serene Pinot Noir Evenstad Reserve Willamette Valley 2014
- Drinking Above My Means: Wine Auction Salud
- Breaking Bad: French Wine Rules VS Vincent Paris, Granit blanc, 2015
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Ca’Brione
For all intents and purposes, it is basically Fall. Actually Halloween as my wife started decorating in August. But with temperatures dropping and rain falling, I want a white wine with some meat on its bones. Tired of the same old Chardonnay? Then you have come to the right post.
Let us fly to the crown of Italy, 30 minutes from Switzerland, where the valley of Valtellina slices open a couple Alps. Continue reading