Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Crémant de Bourgogne
It’s my wife’s birthday and I’m in trouble. I sell wine to restaurants throughout Portland. But who to choose. We rarely eat out. We mostly cook, and it’s usually vegetarian. So the whole restaurant scene seems like overpriced, meat-fest fluff (especially when we buy wine at cost). Yet, deep down, she wants to be overwhelmed. Nothing too formal, just outstanding.
Argghhh… Continue reading