Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Louis XIV
Mimolette: that Tahitian sunset-colored, melon ball of a cheese has returned. Last spring the Orwellian Federal Drugs Administration decided that no more than 6 microscopic cheese mites per square inch could exist. 3,800 pounds were destroyed. It did not matter … Continue reading
My wife and I wake to Paris at 7am, ready for her 31st birthday. I had planned everything, from the metro to a secret tour of Versailles: nothing less for a queen.
She whips up a glorious, casual breakfast of the frenchest of French Toasts (of course).
She then notices that my ipod still ticks in Ireland time: 45 minutes late. Last night’s shattered ceramic cat gets its revenge. Continue reading