Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Porter
Last Sunday we smashed twenty pints of Pumpkin beers, as well as a few pumpkins.
But tonight is different. It’s my birthday, and we can think of nothing better than free beer and a t-shirt (it’s called commitment). So we return to The Green Dragon.
Aside from the occasional Killer Pumpkin Festival, The Green Dragon updates its 62 rotating tapped kegs daily. We start with their own Green Tea Mead (good, easy, light) and then move to a Pumpkin Porter, and then find beers from New Zealand to Germany and anywhere in between. Continue reading
Pints from the Franciscan Well Brewery warm our walk back to our homestay. We stumble upon ruins of a distillery We also visit a militant penitentiary: Soon evening shades the port of Cork, Ireland. Punks chase each other. Couples mouth … Continue reading