Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Coffee
Our Maui drinks tour continues. After we tried good distilled downers at Hali’imaile (read here) and Ocean Vodka (read here), today we wake to caffeinated uppers at a coffee plantation. I could give up wine (probably). But coffee was my first true love (aka addiction). Now in Maui, we have a chance to tiptoe through the coffee bean tulips. Continue reading
Caramel Crunch Frappuccino
No, no, no, NO!
Not that syrupy, sticky cup of brown disappointment that suburbanites consider a meal replacement, even coffee, or worse, Italian.
No. Not Frappuccino. Frappato: the grape. Continue reading
Ok! Ok! OK! I know I have been slacking. But let’s get Wayward Wine’s EU Austerity Drinking Tour back on track. Before we land in Prague, after 149 days of straight travel, let us answer the question you have all … Continue reading