Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
- Okanagan Winery Visit: O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Wine Review Chardonnay
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Mendoza Argentina
One day we will stop referencing Sideways. Today is not one of them. Eleven years on, the film continues to kill Merlot. Although Miles railed against the grape, his prized bottle turned out to be an iconic Merlot: Cheval Blanc, 1er Grand Cru classé A, Saint-Émilion 1961…that he drank with fast food: Continue reading
It is my wife’s birthday, so I should keep this short.
Welcome to October. Fall has descended upon us. Cold snaps at night. Daylight whimpers away. Leaves turn.
Gone are the whites and rosés of summer. Time for something darker, deeper, and dangerous. Continue reading