Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
- Okanagan Winery Visit: O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Wine Review Chardonnay
- Homemade Wine Review: My Own Field Blend And 2019 Harvest Report
- Video Wine Review: Fratelli Perata Tre Sorelle Cabernet Blend Paso Robles 2010
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: mosel
WINE REVIEW: BISCHÖFLICHE SCHARZHOFBERGER KABINETT RIESLING GERMANY 2016 Continue reading
133 days of travel just careened us through the frigid vineyards of Burgundy. With winter gripping, we decide to dip a toe in Luxembourg.
Sandwiched between France, Belgium, and Germany, Luxembourg spans nary 1,000 square miles, filled by 525,000 residents. But can such a small, cold country grow grapes of wine worthy merit?
After dragging our gear across town, we unload into a hostel deep beneath the capital’s cliffs and fortifications. But hunger and knowledge of a Christmas market drive us to climb back up. Continue reading