Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Colorado
This land-locked state gains fame for its Rocky Mountains, Broncos, and Coors: the largest…single brewery…in the world (22 million barrels roll out annually).
But they also grow grapes.
Let me put my cowboy hat on and you a tale. Along the Gunnison river, around Hotchkiss and Paonia, in the shadow of snow-capped peaks, lays the West Elks AVA. Continue reading