Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: VQA
Wayward Wine ends eleven days in Canada, with British Columbia’s oldest winery: Chamberton Estate. Now oldest around here is 1991. But that gets near to 24 years old. Claude and Inge Violet left their vineyards in France to plant in BC. Only recently did they hand the winery to Eugene Kwan and Anthony Cheng, who are thoroughly involved. Let’s see how they fair. Continue reading
Wayward Wine continues its search for local wine in British Columbia.
So we drive South of Vancouver to Richmond. Rain pours outside. What better way to start a wet day than inside a Cannery museum? Continue reading