Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
- Okanagan Winery Visit: O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Wine Review Chardonnay
- Homemade Wine Review: My Own Field Blend And 2019 Harvest Report
- Video Wine Review: Fratelli Perata Tre Sorelle Cabernet Blend Paso Robles 2010
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Austerity
And so it ends not with a whimper but a bang. We cannot leave Paris without cracking a few more bottles of bubbly. No 191 day EU Austerity Drinking Tour could finish France without value Cremant or Champagne.
For a mere €15.00 we find true, actual, not Prosecco, Champagne from Champagne, France (specifically the village of Buxeuil in the region’s southern extreme). Grower André Diligent et Fils created this Brut: Continue reading