Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Whiskey Review: Mount Vernon, Straight Rye Whiskey, Virginia
- Wine Video Review: Olianas, Perdixi, Sardinia Italy
- Jean-Maurice Raffault, Cabernet Franc, Chinon France 2018: Wine Video Review
- Okanagan Winery Visit: Quail’s Gate Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
- Cheers to Fall Wine Review: 2012 Hermitage by M Chapoutier Monier de la Sizeranne
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: New Years
We lived the cliché and ended New Year’s Eve with grower Champagne (read here). But if we want to ensure 2017 is auspicious, we need to make resolutions reality. That starts by going to the gym first thing…oh who am … Continue reading
Alexandria and I wish you and yours a happy, prosperous, and peaceful new year. May your glasses fill with Champagne for all of 2017. (And try grower Champagne, Marc Hebrart, Blanc de Blancs: dry and taut yet redolent of orchard … Continue reading
And so it ends not with a whimper but a bang. We cannot leave Paris without cracking a few more bottles of bubbly. No 191 day EU Austerity Drinking Tour could finish France without value Cremant or Champagne.
For a mere €15.00 we find true, actual, not Prosecco, Champagne from Champagne, France (specifically the village of Buxeuil in the region’s southern extreme). Grower André Diligent et Fils created this Brut: Continue reading