Every Monday, discover new wines, regions, and ways to understand this fermenting sea.
- Wine Review: Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-Les-Beaune Rouge 2011
- Wine Review: Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru Clos des Myglands Monopole France 2017
- Extreme Wine Trip: Okanagan Valley BC Canada Part 1
- Time For Champagne: WSET 4 Diploma Blind Wine Tasting
- Balkan Merlot Wine Review: VukojE, Galerija, Bosnia-Herzegovina 2016
Munching Vidal Blanc on Keuka Lake, New York
Tag Archives: Chandon
This 4th of July, while children (and/or yourself) blow things up, there is only one choice of inebriation that pairs perfectly with pyromania: bubbly. Not just any sparkling wine, not even Champagne, but all American sparkling wine.
In past, Wayward Wine has kept it cheap and cheerful with our patriotic petillance (read here: ‘Merica). This year, we get serious and go for Napa’s founding fizzy father: Domaine Chandon. Continue reading
Winding down our eight year anniversary trip to Napa Valley, we start our last day with bubbly for breakfast. Yesterday, Stags’ Leap stained us with their cabs (read here). So we may be a bit biased with fizz in our future.
Our rainy drive South finds Yountville and Chandon’s first vineyard: Continue reading